glite-BDII - Update to version 3.2.5-0
glite-ARGUS, glite-BDII, glite-CREAM, glite-LFC_mysql, glite-LFC_oracle, glite-MPI_utils, glite-SCAS, glite-SE_dpm_disk, glite-SE_dpm_mysql, glite-TORQUE_client, glite-TORQUE_server, glite-TORQUE_utils, glite-UI, glite-VOBOX, glite-WN
New release of yaim core
New release of yaim core containing a set of bug fixes and new
- New SAGA adapters. There's a new function called
config_glite_saga that configures the SAGA gLite adapters.
- grid environment cleaning mechanism to be able to install
different WN tarball versions in the same machine.
- Variables that were wrongly implemented in previous yaim
releases are now fixed: CONFIG_GRIDMAPDIR and
- YAIM doesn't fail when gLite version package is not
installed. This is useful for non gLite software using YAIM.
- siteinfo packaging is now fixed (-p option).
New release of glite-version and glue-schema
The new glite-SE_dpm_disk metapackage introduces a new version of:
- glite-version: new version of glite-version introducing a set of new options to print information about the versions of the installed gLite nodetypes, their architecture and their update number. It still prints information about the gLite release (i.e. 3.2.0).
- glue-schema: minor update to change GLUE2PolicyUserDomainForeignKey from being mandatory to optional.
These two packages are also part of other services which are also updated to the new versions with this update,as it can be seen in the service detail pages.
This update fixes various bugs. For the full list of bugs, please see list below.
||[ yaim-core ] GROUPS_CONF/group.d mechanism seem to fail in config_sw_dir
||[ yaim-core ] yaim fails if glite-version is not installed
||[ yaim-core ] Add SAGA & gLite adapters
The RPMs can be updated using yum via
Service reconfiguration after update
Service restart after update
How to apply the fix
- Update the RPMs (see above)
- Update configuration (see above)
- Restart the service if necessary (see above)