glite-TORQUE_client - Update to version 3.2.4-0
glite-BDII, glite-LFC_mysql, glite-SE_dpm_mysql, glite-TORQUE_client, glite-UI, glite-WN
New yaim core release
New site-info variables
- UNPRIVELEGED_GRIDMAPFILE per VO: This variable was before defined per site and now it can be configured per VO.
- USER_HOME_PREFIX per VO: This variable was before defined per site and now it can be configured per VO.
- EDG_HOME_DIR, EDGINFO_HOME_DIR and BDII_HOME_DIR: The home directories of system accounts can be now be configured. The suggestion is to define them as /var/lib/user_name but YAIM has left the default under /home.
- GRIDFTP_CONNECTIONS_MAX: It has been increased from 50 to 150.
config_myproxy_libs: new function to be able to configure the new myproxy server and clients.
Some libraries have been added to LD_LIBRARY_PATH and ld.so.conf to be able to configure lcg CE and cream CE in SL5.
Please also have a look at the list of known issues.
This update fixes various bugs. For the full list of bugs, please see list below.
||[ yaim-core ] config_lcas_lcmaps_gt4 function does not work on 64-bit platforms
||[ yaim-core ] config_ldconf function should add /opt/classads/lib path to the configuration
||[ yaim-core ] LB locallogger doesn't start on sl5_x86_64: missing opt/classads/lib64 in LD_LIBRARY_PATH
||[ yaim-core ] broken GLOBUS_TCP_PORT_RANGE in gLite 3.2
The RPMs can be updated using yum via
Service reconfiguration after update
Service must be reconfigured.
Service restart after update
How to apply the fix
- Update the RPMs (see above)
- Update configuration (see above)
- Restart the service if necessary (see above)